Yoga teacher and Spiritual teacher Mounira Bazzi introduces Spirit into New Modern Day Settings. Mounira weaves her knowledge and love of Bhakti Yoga , Continuum Movement, and Yoga Psychology to bring students to an elevated sense of awarness beyond traditional asana. Mounira is a long time student of Continuum Movement the method of the late Emile Conrad.
About this Intensive:
- How do we honor our voices?
- How do we teach ‘authentic’ Yoga in the digital era?
- How do we make peace with technology and social media?
- Not honoring your voice , means you distance yourself from authenticity becoming less dynamic and less confident.
- In this Honoring Voice / One day Teacher Intensive Mounira Bazzi introduces the importance of Authentic Teaching.
In this one day intensive we will address the following points:
- Your unique voice
- Honoring your voice
- Posture and Language
- Overcoming fear and anxiety
Mounira encourages you to go through techniques that will give you a much clearer vision of your empowerment strengths and weaknesses and your presentation skills.
Eliminating ‘parotting’ and ‘comparision’.
This intensive is encouraged for teachers and dedicated yoga students with more than two years of disciplined yoga practice, who want to deepen their knowledge.
Our day will look like this:
- 10h-12h Asana+ Meditation practice and Lecture
- 12h -13h30 Break
- 13h30- 16h Theory and guided explorations
This training is given in English.
Only 15 places available.
9990 Maldegem – Kleit
90,00 euro – pay this amount by bank transfer before January 31 – 2018.
IBAN: BE45 7360 2627 0189
Description: Yoga teacher intensive Mounira Bazzi